Click on each "BOLD QUESTION" to view the answer to the question:
- Phone: 919-309-1409
Snail Mail: 2530 Erwin Road, Durham, NC 27705
Emergency Maintenance: 919-309-1409
- Monday - Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 1 pm to 5 pm
- You may apply for an apartment by completing an application available at our leasing office, or please click here for our online application.
- Our leasing requirements included a completed and approved rental application, an application fee of $100 per lease holder ($50 per occupant over 18), a security deposit of $200, and proof of income or financial means.
- All lease holders must be 21 years of age or older. Residents under the age of 21 may reside at our community with a parent or legal guardian.
- Yes. a waiting list is offered year round. The benefit of our waiting list is our leasing staff will monitor availability for your time frame and contact you once an address is available. The wait list fee is $75 (non-refundable).
- The residents of Trinity Commons at Erwin are responsible for power through Duke Power, water (with sewer, trash, and storm water) through Conservice (this utility bill will be set up for you by our office), cable or satellite television, telephone, and internet.
- Power and water utilities usage varies by resident and can be difficult to estimate. However, we are proud of energy-efficient features that should help reduce your energy usage each month! For television, telephone, and internet rates, please refer to pricing offered by the various service providers and the various packages they have available.
- Yes, all residents at Trinity Commons at Erwin are required to have a Renter's Insurance policy. Our only requirement is $100,000 minimum of general liability coverage. Residents may choose the insurance company and policy limits that are most appropriate for each situation, providing the minimum limit is satisfied. Please inform the insurance provider to have The Residences at the Arboretum listed on the policy as an "additional insured" or "interested party". For more information on renter's insurance, see our Moving Checklist page.
- Yes, your pet cat and/or dog are welcome at Trinity Commons at Erwin. Pets up to 75 lbs are welcome; however, we do restrict aggressive breeds (as well as mixed breeds that include any parts of a breed we deem aggressive). A $300 non-refundable pet fee and $20 per month pet rent are required to have a pet in your home.
- Sign up on our Resident Portal! Go to www.mytrinitycommons.com and register to receive convenient online access to package information, events, announcements, resident marketplace and more.